Max Chemicals (India) is a prominent organization in the Indian Pharmaceutical sector founded in 1992, pioneer in Water Testing and Treatment related products. The aim of the company is to educate people about the importance of clean and safe water consumption and how to check and treat water against the harmful substances at reasonable costs.
We at Max Chem are very quality conscious and thus our Products, are CLEANWAT (An Efficient Water Disinfectant) & MAX FTK (Multiparameter Water Field Testing Kit) are manufactured with the utmost compliance of rules and regulations of FDA license and under the norms of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission & also United States Pharmacopeia. Our products are manufactured by using all the leading-edge technologies, immense knowledge of chemicals and reactions of our Chemists and are based upon our in-house developed, well researched, & tested formulas as per the specifications of Indian Standards.
Additionally, Max Chemicals (India) has recently diversified into another working division of Agriculture i.e., manufacturing, importing & packing a complete range of Biofertilizers, Water soluble fertilizers and many more under the brand name AGRIOX - OXYGEN FOR AGRICLUTURE. (For more info, please visit www.agrioxindia.com )
CLEANWAT Drop is a well-established product in the Indian market since 1992 used in almost every household of more than 3 states in India, available at all the medical and general stores in 30ml and 100ml bottle sizes. It is the most effective, fast and inexpensive method of Drinking water disinfection. It is manufactured under the MPFDA License, complying to the specifications of IP/USP.
Parameters to Test Water Sample by MAX FTK
- TDS Test– this test indicates the Total Dissolved Solids in the water such as salts and minerals.
- pH Test– pH test helps in identifying the Acidic or Alkaline nature of the water. A normal pH reading of human body is 7.4 + 0.2 approximately. High pH level of the water can result in a number of diseases.
- Alkalinity Test– indicates the capacity of water to neutralize the present acids caused by rains or any other kind of contamination.
- Chlorine Test– indicates the Chlorine percentage available in the water. It’s not naturally present in the water but in the disinfection of drinking water, the process of Chlorination takes place. More than 0.2 milligrams of Chlorine content in the water is harmful to the human body.
- Total Hardness Test– shows the total combined presence of Magnesium, Sulphate, Iron, Chloride and Calcium which causes in the results of Water Hardness. Excess of hardness can cause stones any other problems.
- Chloride Test– individually indicates the Chloride percentage in the water. Chloride is generally already present in the water but, if its percentage is high than it causes problem related to digestion etc.
- Total Iron Test– individually shows the amount of Iron concentration present in the water. Iron is actually good for health but excess Iron is very harmful for the body.
- Nitrate Test– shows the amount of Nitrate levels in the water. Generally, very low concentration level of Nitrate is already present in the water but higher concentration indicates water pollution which is very harmful and necessary to test.
- Turbidity Test– indicates the clarity/transparency levels of water which is disturbed by soluble or insoluble particles such as soil, fine mud and small sledges which can be injurious to health if enters into the body regularly.
- Fluoride Test– developed by the researchers and scientists from BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai), we are officially licensee as we have purchased the technology of Fluoride testing from BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai). MAX Fluoride test shows the best results of available Fluoride in the water. Normally, Fluoride is absorbed through water only in human body but, excessive Fluoride can cause fluorosis.
All you need to know about CLEANWAT
CLEANWAT is Sodium Hypochlorite solution with available Chlorine percentage as per IP & USP specifications. Its chemical name is NaOCl and recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation) because its proven that it kills the bacteria, viruses and germs causing water borne diseases like diarrhoea, cholera, jaundice, typhoid, etc. Hence, making the water safe for drinking and other consumption. As the world is developing, people tend to think that electric water purifiers are the only most reliable/effective method of drinking water purification which is not true by all means. This type of purifiers not only filters the impurities but also takes out the essential minerals of the water which are vital for the human body. For some minerals, water is the only natural source where they are found in the best absorbable form for the body and no other natural substitute can replace it. The water quality having hardness between 200 to 600 mg/l. is ideal (as per BIS 10500-2012) and most of the electric water purifiers make it below 100 mg/l. Water with ideal hardness needs only disinfection against bacterial contamination. For example, the water of Narmada river in Malwa region is of very good quality and fit for consumption without passing it through the purifiers, all it needs be Bacteria free which can be easily achieved by adding few drops of CLEANWAT in the stored portable water before consumption. Similarly, CLEANWAT can also be used to disinfect the overhead and underground water storage tanks giving you total safety against the water borne diseases. CLEANWAT is also being supplied in the deep rural parts of Indian States by the Government Department, Public Health Engineering (PHED) since last 12 years for the disinfection of hand pumps and water wells of pastoral areas, providing clean, safe and disease-free Drinking water to the people.
MAX FTK is a Multiparameter Water Testing Kit developed to perform qualitative test for water quality as per the specifications of Bureau of Indian Standard Guidelines (IS 10500-2012). It is designed to effortlessly test the field water samples and get quick qualitative results on the spot. This kit does not require any electrical backup or any heating process. The tests can be performed by any average literate person who can read the instruction manual and follow the steps mentioned in it. The kit is self-sufficient and contains all the necessary accessories like test tubes, measuring cylinder, beaker, etc required to perform the test.